The Field - A Beginning

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Complying with the Compliance Officer

Well I spoke to the Compliance Officer at the Council today and I think everything is going to be alright.  I explained what the turkey shelters are being used for and that we have 28 acres etc etc and he told me that he thought it sounded fine but that he would have to come and look at the site, to follow process properly.  He is coming in a couple of weeks when he gets back from holiday.

I also managed to do half an assignment today, the meat chickens have started laying eggs, I've booked onto a training day for my Riding Instructor qualification and I've had two offers of help over the summer holidays with the animals, offers I will snap up.  Snap snap.

Russell is away with work so only "business as usual" is happening out on the field ie feeding, watering, mucking out all animals and riding of the ponies.  The weather is amazing and the kids are happy just running around playing on the field and in the sun.

They are muddy, tanned and tired. Just like me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment