The Field - A Beginning

Sunday 25 March 2012

Planning - pre application phase 1

Well I had a very positive meeting with the Planning Officer from East Herts Council on Monday. I was really pleased , as well as quite surprised, at how it went. We've still got a long way to go, but so far so good. There are a couple of issues we need to address and we also need to consult the highways agency, the environmental agency and also rural England.
The field is really coming into its own in this gorgeous weather, the kids and the dog have spent so much time just running around out there. I'm going to leave a couple of acres just by the bridge for them to run around in. I'm still worrying about the grass, the agronomist recommended headland spray which we are putting on it but it now also looks patchy and straggly. Not sure whether to have it cut or wait for the sheep to graze it . . .

1 comment:

  1. nice screen and post :)

    Do you wanna follow me? I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete